What’s the first impression when you think about style your denim? Maybe some of you directly think about denim jacket or ripped jeans, but maybe the others click with their common blue colors. Yep, both of you are right. Personally, denim is a must-have item in my closet. Since this fashion items are timeless and match with many fashion styles. This time, I was using my oversized denim jacket from Levi’s. You definitely know that they are expert on denim items for a long time. I pair my denim jacket with white tee and ripped jeans which are totally match the place where I took these photos. One of the advantage of denim is it can be wore by both men and women. No wonder, most of people keep these fashion items in their closets.
To style denim, you should be carefully selected as well. WHY? Cause, if you’re pairing them with wrong style and it’ll turn to be a TOTAL MESS ! I believe you guys won’t let it happens, right? So, here some tips for you guys about how to style your denim :
- Pick a plain style or color to match your denim
- You can always wear denim on denim like what I did
- You can also wear denim with your favorite shirts, pants or skirts (plain will be good)
- Wear ripped jeans to create swagger or boyish style
- Don’t wear denim accessories when you’re wearing denim cause it’ll be too much
- Don’t wear two different colors denim at the same time cause people will get distracted
- Last but not least, check your shoes and accessories when you are going to wear denim. Sneakers or heels will suit you best. Wearing fedora or sunglasses will also match your style. So, make sure to do final check in front of your mirror before you rock your denim.
As a closing, I’ll provide you guys with my style at one of the hypest place in Bali. Don’t forget to leave your comments or thoughts below and check the other posts here. I also love to check your style as well, so don’t be hesitate to share them with me.
Oversized Denim Jacket : Levi’s
Ripped Jeans : Cheap Monday
White Tee : Elle Homme
Sneakers : Adidas